- Experience in project management from business analysis and collecting requirements to project delivery and maintenance (2 years and more);
- Experience in working contemporaneously with several customers;
- Experience in running checklists, user stories, use cases, mind maps, interactive graphical prototypes;
- Skills in Agile management (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall;
- Ability to work with remote customers and distributed teams;
- Technical background is not necessary but very welcomed.
- Managing presale, providing business analysis, release/version planning, project management;
- Interacting with the customers to collect requirements for the formation and maintenance of the requirements, describing expectations and plans;
- Managing resources (designers, developers, QA engineers).
Working conditions for Yekaterinburg
- Salary is determined according to the experience and achievements;
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company;
- Comfortable office in the centre of Yekaterinburg;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Refunding money for sports;
- Offering conference and seminar activities;
- Monthly social activities with the staff;
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway;
- Great career opportunity.
- Currently, many companies that are using conventional on-premise VM based or VDI hosting are facing significant challenges. Some of these challenges includeLäs mer
- We’re pleased to welcome a talented new team member to Fastdev this month. Patrick Stalenhoef will step in as Account Manager, with a specific focus of caring for our corporate customersLäs mer