- Experience in Java, Servlets, Spring and Hibernate;
- Strong understanding of the Object Oriented design;
- Proficient in relational databases (SQL);
- Experience with Java application servers;
- Good knowledge in maintaining version control system: Git.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux OS;
- Experience with svn, maven, gradle, junit, jenkins;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Application performance tuning;
- Solid knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers like AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written as you will be working with an international team with team members and customers outside of Russia.
- Understanding GraphQL architecture.
- Developing the application architecture strategy;
- Collaborating with the Product Managers to develop new features and functionalities;
- Performing detailed analysis to discover and work around shortfalls in the infrastructure components or other issues;
- Working with the other Developers to ensure the application build was designed to be reusable, reliable, and efficient;
- Contributing to technology and business areas.
Working conditions for Yekaterinburg
- Salary is determined according to experience and achievements.
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company.
- Comfortable office in the center of Yekaterinburg.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Refunding money for sports.
- Conference and seminar activities.
- Monthly social activities with the staff.
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway.
- Great career opportunities.