Senior Java Architect
- A passionate architect/system designer/tech lead;
- Extensive Java Engineering experience;
- The ability to impact and influence projects and technical direction;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a global, collaborative engineering environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Very strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal skills.
- Developing the application architecture strategy;
- Collaborating with the Product Managers to develop new features and functionalities;
- Performing detailed analysis to discover and work around shortfalls in the infrastructure components or other issues;
- Working with the other Developers to ensure the application build was designed to be reusable, reliable, and efficient;
- Contributing to technology and business areas.
Working conditions for Yekaterinburg
- Salary is determined according to the experience and achievements;
- Every quarter 15% of Fastdev´s profit is distributed among all the employees in proportion to the total number of years spent working for the company;
- Comfortable office in the center of Yekaterinburg;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Refunding money for sports;
- Conference and seminar activities;
- Monthly social activities with the staff;
- Business trips to Sweden and Norway;
- Great career opportunities.